About this Blog

I am an MSc Animation & Visualisation student at DJCAD in Dundee, Scotland. "Once Bitten" is the working title for my personal project and final outcome short film. The characters in my film will be 2D, animated digitally, but the environments they inhabit will be filmed in live action.

"Once Bitten" is a story about a woman who meets a wolf cub alone in the forest, the mood is light and playful and about the pair of new friends escaping their normal lives. However the mood darkens when the cub accidentally falls into a human trap and his mother catches up with him and his new companion.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

What I did on my Christmas Holidays....

Recce number 2! This time: Templeton woods, and then on to Cupar for some wolf drawing :D
Photo and video credit to Adam Morrow















No comments:

Post a Comment